to explore results)
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 5 Natural and Synthetic Cannabinoids Targeting Non-CB1, Non-CB2 G Protein-coupled Receptors.
, Pages 168-200
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Isolation and Purification of Natural Products.
, Pages 314-362
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 6 Supercritical Fluid Extraction.
, Pages 196-230
- Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Chemistry: Volume 1, Other naturally occurring aromatic compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 403-425
- Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Chemistry: Volume 3, Other naturally occurring compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 454-480
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 9, Drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and toxicity.
, Volume 9
, Pages 303-372