to explore results)
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 1, Chapter 5 Oxidation of the C5′ Position in DNA and the Role of Purine 5′,8-Cyclo-2′-deoxynucleoside Lesions.
, Volume 1
, Pages 117-139
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 11 Endogenous Singlet Oxygen Photosensitizers in Mammalians.
, Volume 1
, Pages 225-238
- The Comet Assay in Toxicology, Chapter 1 The Comet Assay: A Versatile Tool for Assessing DNA Damage.
, Pages 1-64
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 8 Production and Signaling of Methane.
, Pages 192-234
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 4 Testing of Geroprotectors in Experiments on Cell Cultures: Pros and Cons.
, Pages 51-74
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 5 Health Benefits of Anthocyanins.
, Pages 121-158
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 2, Chapter 17 Emerging Concepts on the Early Steps of Base Excision Repair Pathway with a Focus on Gene Expression.
, Volume 2
, Pages 24-47
- Metal Ions in Toxicology: Effects, Interactions, Interdependencies, 13 Genotoxicity of Metal Ions: Chemical Insights.
, Volume 8
, Pages 319-373
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Nucleotide and polynucleotides.
, Volume 41
, Pages 147-147