to explore results)
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 6 Hydrodeoxygenation of Lignocellulose-Derived Platform Molecules.
, Pages 125-150
- Thermochemical Conversion of Biomass to Liquid Fuels and Chemicals, Chapter 3 The Biorefinery Concept – Thermochemical Production of Building Blocks and Syngas.
, Pages 46-66
- Biomass Sugars for Non-Fuel Applications, Chapter 7 Non-fuel Applications of Sugars in Brazil.
, Pages 228-257
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 7 Efficient Transformation of Biomass-derived Compounds into Different Valuable Products: A “Green” Approach.
, Pages 137-164
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 2 Introduction to High Pressure CO2 and H2O Technologies in Sustainable Biomass Processing.
, Pages 9-36
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 6 Transfer Hydrogenation with Non-toxic Metals for Drug Synthesis.
, Pages 105-138
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Hydrogenation Catalysis, Chapter 7 Catalysts Supported on Carbon Nanotubes
, Pages 63-136
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Zeolites in Catalysis: Properties and Applications, Chapter 11 Zeolites for Fine Chemistry.
, Pages 409-440