to explore results)
2-Diaryl-1,3,5-triazine-2,4-diamines: synthesis, antiproliferative activity and 3D-QSAR modeling.
, RSC Adv.
- 2,4-Diamino-6-phenyl-1,3,5-triazin-1-ium nitrate: intriguing crystal structure with high Z′/Z′′ and hydrogen bond numbers and Hirshfeld surface analysis of intermolecular interactions.
- Energetic multi-component molecular solids of tetrafluoroterephthalic acid with some aza compounds by strong hydrogen bonds and weak intermolecular interactions of C–H⋯F and C–H⋯O.
- Modification of supramolecular motifs: some effects of incorporation of metal complexes into supramolecular arrays.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- A one-step process for preparing a phenyl-modified g-C3N4 green phosphor with a high quantum yield.
, RSC Adv.
- Influence of molecular shape on the design and synthesis of supramolecular assemblies.
- Polymeric carbon nitrides and related metal-free materials for energy and environmental applications.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Semiconductor polymeric graphitic carbon nitride photocatalysts: the “holy grail” for the photocatalytic hydrogen evolution reaction under visible light.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- High throughput quantitative analysis of melamine and triazines by MALDI-TOF MS.
, Anal. Methods
- Hydrogen-bonded mesomorphic complexes combining hydrophilic and fluorophilic molecular segments.
, Soft Matter