to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 11 Sustainable Catalysis by Manganese Compounds: From Heterogeneous Molecular Complexes to Manganese-based (Nano)Materials.
, Pages 278-343
- Food Contact Materials Analysis: Mass Spectrometry Techniques, CHAPTER 4 Adhesives in Food Packaging.
, Pages 82-104
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 8 Small Model Organisms as Tools in Food Safety Research.
, Pages 136-153
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 1: Synthesis, Properties, Processing and Simulation, Chapter 5 Semifluorinated Aromatic Polymers and Their Properties.
, Volume 1
, Pages 103-189
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Miscellaneous fungicides.
, Pages 1375-1452
- Food Contact Materials Analysis: Mass Spectrometry Techniques, CHAPTER 8 Non-target/High-resolution Mass Spectrometric Strategies Combined with Proper Data Handling and Software Elaboration Applied to Food Contact Materials Issues.
, Pages 192-225
- Plastics and the Environment, Plasticisers and Their Impact on Wildlife.
, Pages 106-130
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 9 Towards Green: A Review of Recent Developments in Bio-renewable Epoxy Resins from Vegetable Oils.
, Pages 202-241
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 15 Endocrine Disruptors in Building Materials.
, Pages 377-388