to explore results)
- Mechanisms of crystallisation in polysorbates and sorbitan esters.
- Mixed systems to assist enzymatic ring opening polymerization of lactide stereoisomers.
, RSC Adv.
- Reactivity of poly(alkoxycarbonylmethylene)s under basic conditions: alkylation of main chain carbon atoms via a ketene silyl acetal-type intermediate and cleavage of the carbon–carbon main chain.
, Polym. Chem.
- A new combination MALDI
matrix for small molecule analysis: application to imaging mass spectrometry for drugs and metabolites.
- A simple and traceless solid phase method simplifies the assembly of large peptides and the access to challenging proteins.
, Chem. Sci.
- Differential N-glycosylation profiling of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) invasive ductal carcinoma tissues using MALDI-TOF-MS.
, Mol. Omics
- Amphiphilic ferrocenylated alkylpyridinium: the formation of micelles and hydrogels and their disaggregation induced by an external stimulus.
, Dalton Trans.
- Stereoselective synthesis of Arabidopsis CLAVATA3 (CLV3) glycopeptide, unique protein post-translational modifications of secreted peptide hormone in plant.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Extractives from Guttiferae. Part II. The isolation and structure of four polyhydroxyxanthones in Symphonia globulifera L..
, J. Chem. Soc. C