to explore results)
- Determination of Formaldehyde by Conversion to Hexahydrooxazolo[3,4-a]pyridine in a Denuder Tube With Recovery by Thermal Desorption, and Analysis by Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry†.
- Headspace solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME) coupled with gas chromatography-mass spectrometric (GC-MS) analysis of volatile profiles during the stir-frying process of malt.
, Anal. Methods
- Studies in ion solvation in non-aqueous solvents and their aqueous mixtures. Part VII. Standard e.m.f.s of the cell H2|HX|AgX–Ag (X = Br or I) in 20·22, 33·40, 50·00, 68·33, and 90·00%(w/w) methanol–water mixtures at 25°; the behaviour of hydrogen electrodes in these media.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Practical computation of electronic excitation in solution: vertical excitation model.
, Chem. Sci.
- The quantitative micro-determination of biphenyl in citrus fruit.
- An unusual pendant-arm macrocycle formed by condensation of a cobalt(iii) tripodal complex with methanal.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Selective photooxidation of light alkanes to oxygenates using supported molybdenum oxide catalysts.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Porous SnO2 nanoflowers derived from tin sulfide precursors as high performance gas sensors.
- How does vanadium nitrogenase reduce CO to hydrocarbons?.
, Dalton Trans.
- Hexaaza and octaaza macrocycles with 2-hydroxy-3,5-dimethylbenzyl pendant arms.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1