to explore results)
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- Biomass Sugars for Non-Fuel Applications, Chapter 3 Catalytic Hydrogenation of Sugars.
, Pages 89-133
- Biomass Sugars for Non-Fuel Applications, Chapter 5 Recent Advances in the Synthesis of Sugar-based Surfactants.
, Pages 159-204
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 46 Lactose: Uses in Industry and Biomedical Importance Lactose a Functional Disaccharide.
, Pages 806-820
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 7 Applications and Future Trends in Gold Catalysis.
, Pages 201-221
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 38, Smart biomaterials: the contribution of glycoscience.
, Volume 38
, Pages 416-445
- Chemoresponsive Materials: Smart Materials for Chemical and Biological Stimulation (2), Chapter 13 Chemoresponsive Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles for Targeted Drug Delivery in Cancer Therapy.
, Pages 451-498
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 47 Technology and Biotechnology of Lactose Contained in Raw Food Materials.
, Pages 821-841
- Biomedical Applications of Inorganic Materials, Chapter 2 Inorganic Materials in Drug Delivery.
, Pages 14-126
- Biomaterial Based Approaches to Study the Tumour Microenvironment, Chapter 8 Advanced Scaffold Design via Electrospinning.
, Pages 197-225