to explore results)
- Heme Peroxidases, Chapter 14 Structure and Reactivity of the Dye-decolorizing Peroxidase (DyP) Family.
, Pages 334-357
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 11 Hydrogenolysis of Lignocellulosic Biomass with Carbon Monoxide or Formate in Pressurized Hot Water.
, Pages 242-252
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry (2), Chapter 5 Greening Sample Preparation: New Solvents, New Sorbents.
, Pages 114-153
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 9 Bacterial Enzymes for the Cleavage of Lignin β-Aryl Ether Bonds: Properties and Applications.
, Pages 226-251
- Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: Advances in Science and Technology, CHAPTER 9 Extraction of Value-Added Chemicals from Bio-Oil Products.
, Pages 160-199
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 44, Oxidative deamination of amino sugars: recent advances.
, Volume 44
, Pages 1-30
- Heme Peroxidases, Chapter 3 Understanding the Reactivity and Interactions of Peroxidases with Substrates.
, Pages 47-60
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125
- Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: Advances in Science and Technology, CHAPTER 7 Role of Free Radicals in Fast Pyrolysis.
, Pages 117-137
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 7, Organic radicals: kinetics and mechanisms of their reactions.
, Volume 7
, Pages 216-251