to explore results)
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Pyrethroids.
, Pages 579-726
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Advanced Synthetic Materials in Detection Science, Subject Index
, Pages 230-246
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 11 Co-crystal Solubility and Thermodynamic Stability.
, Pages 247-279
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 12 Non-extractable Polyphenols and the Gut Microbiome.
, Pages 241-262
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 26 Binding of hydrophobic organic compounds to dissolved humic substances: A predictive approach based on computer assisted structure elucidation: Atomistic simulations and flory-huggins solution theory.
, Pages 221-238
- Advanced Synthetic Materials in Detection Science, CHAPTER 5 Smart Indicator Technologies for Chemical and Biochemical Detection.
, Pages 142-171
- Biosynthesis: Volume 7, The biosynthesis of alkaloids.
, Volume 7
, Pages 102-223