to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 1: Herbicides and Plant Growth Regulators, Benzoic acids
, Pages 139-156
- Dendrimer Chemistry: Synthetic Approaches Towards Complex Architectures, CHAPTER 2 Bis-MPA Dendrimers and Other Dendritic Polyesters.
, Pages 21-57
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 11 Nutritional Genomics and Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 171-182
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- HPLC: A Practical Guide, Influence of physical chemistry on separations in liquid chromatography.
, Pages 109-132
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 8 Simultaneous Determination of Caffeine and Phenolic Compounds in Tea and Coffee.
, Pages 130-153
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 26 Binding of hydrophobic organic compounds to dissolved humic substances: A predictive approach based on computer assisted structure elucidation: Atomistic simulations and flory-huggins solution theory.
, Pages 221-238