to explore results)
- Discovery and hit-to-lead evaluation of piperazine amides as selective, state-dependent NaV1.7 inhibitors.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Photoluminescence of the first examples of metal–organic frameworks with two novel tetrazolatephenyl acetic acid derivatives: an experimental and theoretical study.
- Dipyreno- and diperyleno-anthracenes from glyoxylic Perkin reactions.
, Chem. Commun.
- Phosphorothioate anti-sense oligonucleotides: the kinetics and mechanism of the generation of the sulfurising agent from phenylacetyl disulfide (PADS).
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Transition-metal-free decarboxylative thiolation of stable aliphatic carboxylates.
, RSC Adv.
- 1. Bromination of diphenylalkanes and the preparation of some stilbene derivatives. Part I. αβ-Diphenylethane.
, J. Chem. Soc.