to explore results)
p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde: preliminary investigations into a novel reagent for the detection of latent fingermarks on paper surfaces.
, Anal. Methods
- M13 bacteriophage-templated gold nanowires as stretchable electrodes in perovskite solar cells.
, Mater. Adv.
- Eclectic characterisation of chemically modified cell-derived matrices obtained by metabolic glycoengineering and re-assessment of commonly used methods.
, RSC Adv.
- Electrophilic substitution in pyrroles. Part I. Reaction with 4-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde (Ehrlich's reagent) in acid solution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Eco-friendly hydrogenation of aromatic aldehyde compounds by tandem dehydrogenation of dimethylamine-borane in the presence of a reduced graphene oxide furnished platinum nanocatalyst.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- New advances in using Raman spectroscopy for the characterization of catalysts and catalytic reactions.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Exciplex fluorescence emission from simple organic intramolecular constructs in non-polar and highly polar media as model systems for DNA-assembled exciplex detectors.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Plasmon-driven photocatalytic molecular transformations on metallic nanostructure surfaces: mechanistic insights gained from plasmon-enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Reversible light-dependent molecular switches on Ag/AgCl nanostructures.
- Ionic liquids as solvents for the Knoevenagel condensation: understanding the role of solvent–solute interactions.
, New J. Chem.