to explore results)
- Synthesis of macrocyclic analogues of the neuroprotective agent
glycyl-l-prolyl-l-glutamic acid (GPE).
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A bio-based route to the carbon-5 chemical glutaric acid and to bionylon-6,5 using metabolically engineered Corynebacterium glutamicum.
, Green Chem.
- Clean synthesis of adipic acid by direct oxidation of cyclohexene with H2O2 over peroxytungstate–organic complex catalysts.
, Green Chem.
- A novel mediator–polymer-modified anode for microbial fuel cells.
, Chem. Commun.
- Growth, physicochemical and quantum chemical investigations on 2-amino 5-chloropyridinium 4-carboxybutanoate – an organic crystal for biological and optoelectronic device applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Thermodynamics and molecular mechanism of the formation of the cocrystals of p-hydroxybenzoic acid and glutaric acid.
- GC-MS identification of residue compounds from a polyethylene reference material digested with microwave-assisted nitric acid vapor-phase digestion.
, Anal. Methods
- Surface-controlled dissolution rates: a case study of nanoceria in carboxylic acid solutions.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Water-soluble naphthalene diimides: synthesis, optical properties, and colorimetric detection of biogenic amines.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Synthesis and structure of bicyclic enediynes ia
twofold carbenoid ring closure.
, New J. Chem.