to explore results)
- Nano copper(i) oxide–zinc oxide catalyzed coupling of aldehydes or ketones, secondary amines, and terminal alkynes in solvent-free conditions.
, New J. Chem.
- Design and synthesis of uracil urea derivatives as potent and selective fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors.
, RSC Adv.
- An iron–dopamine index predicts risk of parkinsonian neurodegeneration in the substantia nigra pars compacta.
, Chem. Sci.
- Over a century since ephedrine discovery: an updated revisit to its pharmacological aspects, functionality and toxicity in comparison to its herbal extracts.
, Food Funct.
- Synergistic potential of nutraceuticals: mechanisms and prospects for futuristic medicine.
, Food Funct.
- Syntheses, structures, and reactivity of poly(pyrazolyl)silanes, -disilanes, and the ambidentate κ1
N-coordinating tris(3,5-dimethylpyrazolyl)silanide ligand [Si(3,5-Me2pz)3]− (MeTpsd).
, Dalton Trans.
- Two unique antiferromagnetic 3D frameworks with unusual CuII
4 cluster and alternate CuII
4 + CuII
1 structural motif tuned by aromatic polycarboxylate coligand.
- Quantitative elemental bio-imaging of Mn, Fe, Cu and Zn in 6-hydroxydopamine induced Parkinsonism mouse models.
- Three-dimensional elemental bio-imaging of Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn and P in a 6-hydroxydopamine lesioned mouse brain.
- Syntheses, crystal structures and magnetic properties of dinuclear copper(II) complexes with pyrazino[2,3-f][4,7]phenanthroline (pap) as bridging ligand.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.