to explore results)
- Metal and ligand substitution of the aluminium tris-pyridyl ligands [RAl(2-py′)3]− (R = Et,
Bu; 2-py′ = 2-pyridyl, 3-methyl-2-pyridyl, 5-methyl-2-pyridyl, 6-methyl-2-pyridyl).
, Dalton Trans.
- Aromatic substitution. Part XVIII. Kinetics of reactions between some halogeno-pyridines and -picolines and their N-oxides with methoxide ion in methanol and in dimethyl sulphoxide. Effect of alkyl groups on rates on orientation in nucleophilic aromatic substitution.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Photophysical and electroluminescence properties of bis(2′,6′-difluoro-2,3′-bipyridinato-N,C4′)iridium(picolinate) complexes: effect of electron-withdrawing and electron-donating group substituents at the 4′ position of the pyridyl moiety of the cyclometalated ligand.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Efficient in situ N-heterocyclic carbene palladium(ii) generated from Pd(OAc)2 catalysts for carbonylative Suzuki coupling reactions of arylboronic acids with 2-bromopyridine under inert conditions leading to unsymmetrical arylpyridine ketones: synthesis, characterization and cytotoxic activities.
, RSC Adv.
- 312. Researches on the polypyridyls.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Aspects of the metallic halide-catalysed reaction of Grignard reagents with organic halides. Part III. Reactions with bromopyridines.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Complexes of cobalt(II) and nickel(II) halides with some halogenopyridines.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- New seven membered palladacycles: C–Br bond activation of 2-bromo-pyridine derivative by Pd(II).
, Dalton Trans.
- Synthesis and crystal structures of Zn(ii) and Co(ii) coordination compounds with ortho substituted pyridine
ligands: two structure types and polymorphism in the region of their coexistence.
- Efficient synthesis of aminopyridine derivatives by copper catalyzed amination reactions.
, Chem. Commun.