to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 7 Recent Advances in the Discovery of GPR119 Agonists.
, Pages 177-214
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Heterocyclic Chemistry, Pyridine.
, Volume 8
, Pages 18-41
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 11A, E.S.R. of the conformation of 5- and 6-membered cyclic nitroxide (aminoxyl) radicals.
, Volume 11A
, Pages 145-182
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 11 Lithium, Magnesium, and Copper: Contemporary Applications of Organometallic Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-74
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 42, Recent advances in the synthesis of imino sugars. An insight into the cascade addition of Grignard reagents to halonitriles/cyclization.
, Volume 42
, Pages 313-343
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 12 CCR2 Antagonists for the Treatment of Diseases Associated with Inflammation.
, Pages 350-390
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 4 Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts or Derivatives for the Construction of Cyclic Frameworks.
, Pages 325-484
- Conjugated Polymers: A Practical Guide to Synthesis, CHAPTER 8 Poly(p-phenyleneethynylene)s and Poly(aryleneethynylene)s.
, Pages 156-179