to explore results)
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 4 Design and Synthesis of Radiopharmaceuticals for SPECT Imaging.
, Pages 144-172
- Medicinal Applications of Coordination Chemistry, Chapter 3 Diagnostic Medicine
, Pages 101-200
- Supramolecular Chemistry in Biomedical Imaging, CHAPTER 4 The Role of Fundamental Coordination Chemistry in the Development of Radioimaging Agents.
, Pages 89-148
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 11 Metal-based Radiotherapeutics.
, Pages 271-307
- Medicinal Applications of Coordination Chemistry, Chapter 5 Metallopharmaceuticals Design
, Pages 324-339
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 1: Beta-Amyloid, Tau Protein and Glucose Metabolism, Chapter 11 Rationale for Tau-Aggregation Inhibitor Therapy in Alzheimer's Disease and Other Tauopathies.
, Volume 1
, Pages 210-232
- Uses of Inorganic Chemistry in Medicine, Overview.
, Pages 1-10