to explore results)
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Intensification of Biobased Processes, CHAPTER 8 Intensification of Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Cellulose Using High Frequency Ultrasound.
, Pages 166-187
- Layered Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion, Chapter 7 Metal–Organic Frameworks (MOFs) as Potential Hybrid Ferroelectric Materials.
, Pages 197-244
- Heterocycles from Double-Functionalized Arenes: Transition Metal Catalyzed Coupling Reactions, CHAPTER 2 Five-membered Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 4-182
- Chemiluminescence and Bioluminescence: Past, Present and Future, Chapter 7 Analytical Applications of Chemiluminescence in Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis.
, Pages 227-288
- Microfluidics in Detection Science: Lab-on-a-chip Technologies, Chapter 8 Novel Lab-on-a-Chip Sensing Systems: Applications of Optical, Electrochemical, and Piezoelectric Transduction in Bioanalysis.
, Pages 224-269
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 6 Galactose Chemistry.
, Pages 86-100
- Beryllium: Environmental Analysis and Monitoring, Chapter 2 Air Sampling.
, Pages 17-67
- Groundwater Science and Policy: An International Overview, Chapter 6.3 Quality Assurance for Groundwater Monitoring.
, Pages 378-402
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 21, Solid state N.M.R..
, Volume 21
, Pages 201-249