to explore results)
- Anti-obesity potential of rare sugar d-psicose by regulating lipid metabolism in rats.
, Food Funct.
- Controlling enzyme function through immobilisation on graphene, graphene derivatives and other two dimensional nanomaterials.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- The synthesis of D-psicose derivatives using recent oxidative procedures.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Immobilised enzymes in biorenewables production.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- 408. The reaction of amino-compounds with sugars. Part II. The action of ammonia on glucose, maltose, and lactose.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Acyclic forms of aldohexoses and ketohexoses in aqueous and DMSO solutions: conformational features studied using molecular dynamics simulations.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
Mechanistic insights on the conversion of sugars into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- One-pot, two-step cascade synthesis of naturally rare l-erythro (3S,4S) ketoses by coupling a thermostable transaminase and transketolase.
, Green Chem.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. B: Org. Chem.
- Passive fructose transporters in disease: a molecular overview of their structural specificity.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.