to explore results)
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 3 Application of Radiogenic Isotopes in Geosciences: Overview and Perspectives.
, Pages 49-93
- Catalysis: Volume 13, Molecular engineering of supported metal oxide catalysts: Oxidation reactions over supported vanadia catalysts.
, Volume 13
, Pages 37-54
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 12 Iron Oxides and Simple Iron Salt-based Catalysis.
, Pages 344-372
- Catalysis: Volume 2, The synthesis of ammonia and related reactions.
, Volume 2
, Pages 28-45
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 4 Garden Soils
, Pages 35-43
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 2 Activated Carbon from Biomass for Water Treatment.
, Pages 46-105
- NOx Trap Catalysts and Technologies: Fundamentals and Industrial Applications, Chapter 6 Active Sites for NOx Uptake, and the Nature of Stored NOx Species.
, Pages 157-186
- Introduction to Glass Science and Technology (2), Transport properties.
, Pages 163-187
- Access to Chemistry, Chemical reactions, equilibrium and energy changes.
, Pages 199-272
- Chemical Analysis in the Laboratory: A Basic Guide, Appendix: Safety data for reagents.
, Pages 81-86