to explore results)
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 12 Calicheamicins as Antibody–Drug Conjugate (ADC) Payloads.
, Pages 259-278
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 1 Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Current State and Development Potential.
, Pages 1-66
- Nucleic Acids in Chemistry and Biology (3), Chapter 2 DNA and RNA Structure
, Pages 13-76
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 6 The Diversity of Lignocellulosic Biomass Resources and their Evaluation for Use as Biofuels and Chemicals.
, Pages 83-113
- Chromatographic Methods in Metabolomics, CHAPTER 6 Capillary Electromigration Techniques in Metabolomics.
, Pages 114-137
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 4 The Importance of Vitamins in Biochemistry and Disease as Illustrated by Thiamine Diphosphate (ThDP) Dependent Enzymes.
, Pages 55-67
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 17 Broad Biological Arcs from Only Four Types of Phosphate Molecules
, Pages 518-537
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 5 Lactic Acid Bacteria and Malo-Lactic Fermentation
, Pages 203-241
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 5 Advances in the Genetic Manipulation of Cellulosic Bioenergy Crops for Bioethanol Production.
, Pages 53-82
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 7 Technologies to Study Plant Biomass Fermentation Using the Model Bacterium Clostridium Phytofermentans.
, Pages 114-139