to explore results)
- Forensic Analytical Methods, CHAPTER 9 Paper Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry in Forensic Chemistry.
, Pages 198-243
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 3 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs to Target Type-1 Cannabinoid (CB1) Receptor.
, Pages 48-88
- Challenges in Detection Approaches for Forensic Science, CHAPTER 2 Novel Detection Approaches to Tackle the Challenges of Complex Matrices for Alternative Drugs and New Psychoactive Substances.
, Pages 41-71
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 11 UHPLC and UHPLC-MS for the Analysis of Seized Drugs.
, Pages 316-336
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 11 Optical Detection of NPS Internet Products via HPLC-DAD Systems: A Selective Review.
, Pages 301-332
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS) and Recent Scenarios: Epidemiological, Anthropological and Clinical Pharmacological Issues.
, Pages 207-256
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 4, Structural investigations of peptides and proteins.
, Volume 4
, Pages 32-308
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 6, Structures and reactions of gas-phase organic ions.
, Volume 6
, Pages 59-83