to explore results)
- To each his own: isonitriles for all flavors. Functionalized isocyanides as valuable tools in organic synthesis.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Rapid access to diverse, trifluoromethyl-substituted alkenes using complementary strategies.
, Chem. Sci.
- Intramolecular cyclization of β,β-difluorostyrenes bearing an iminomethyl or a diazenyl group at the ortho position: synthesis of 3-fluorinated isoquinoline and cinnoline derivatives.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- 870. Heterocyclic fluorine compounds. Part VI. Fluoroisoquinoline N-oxides.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- 13C nuclear magnetic resonance studies of some fluorinated and trifluoromethylated aromatic compounds. Studies on 13C–19F coupling constants.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2