to explore results)
- Preparation of poly(N-acetylaniline)–Prussian blue hybrid composite film and its application to hydrogen peroxide sensing.
, Anal. Methods
- Selective determination of dopamine in the presence of ascorbic acid at an over-oxidized poly(N-acetylaniline) electrode.
- Electrochemical detection of cholesterol based on competitive host–guest recognition using a β-cyclodextrin/poly(N-acetylaniline)/graphene-modified electrode.
, RSC Adv.
- Electrochemical studies on the oxidation of guanine and adenine at cyclodextrin modified electrodes.
- Hydrogen bonding and structure of 2-hydroxy-N-acylanilines in the solid state and in solution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- ortho-Amide-directed 2,4-dibromohydration of conjugated enynes.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- A cyclodextrin host–guest recognition approach to a label-free electrochemical DNA hybridization biosensor.
- Palladium-catalyzed C–H activation of anilides at room temperature: ortho-arylation and acetoxylation.
, RSC Adv.
- Visible-light-induced Pd-catalyzed ortho-trifluoromethylation of acetanilides with CF3SO2Na under ambient conditions in the absence of an external photocatalyst.
, Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis of N-alkyl isatins via oxidative cyclization of N-alkyl 2-bromo(chloro)acetanilides.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.