to explore results)
- Photoinduced electron transfer between acenaphthylene and 1,4-benzoquinones. Formation of dimers of acenaphthylene and 1 ∶ 1-adducts and effect of excitation mode on reactivity of the charge-transfer complexes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- The hapticity of the acenaphthylene ligand in its mononuclear, binuclear, and trinuclear iron carbonyl complexes.
, New J. Chem.
- A rapid gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometry method for the determination of 50 PAHs for application in a marine environment.
, Anal. Methods
- Synthesis of mono- and di-arylated acenaphthylenes and programmed access to dibenzo[j,l]fluoranthenes via palladium-catalysed C–H bond functionalisation.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- On the mechanism of soot nucleation. II. E-bridge formation at the PAH bay.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Photodimerization of acenaphthylene within a nanocapsule: excited state lifetime dependent dimer selectivity.
, Chem. Commun.
- Ultrasound-assisted one-pot multicomponent 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition strategy: combinatorial synthesis of spiro-acenaphthylene-S,S-acetal and 2H-pyranone derivatives.
, New J. Chem.
- Effects of pressure on the photodimerization of acenaphthylene in micellar systems.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Base catalysed domino and self-domino Michael–Aldol reactions: one-pot synthesis of dispirocyclopentaneoxindoles containing multiple chiral stereocenters.
, RSC Adv.
- Organocatalytic synthesis of enantiopure spiro acenaphthyl-pyrrolizidine/pyrrolidines: justifying the regioselectivity based on a distortion/interaction model.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.