to explore results)
- Theoretical Chemistry for Electronic Excited States, Chapter 5 Applications and Case Studies in Nonadiabatic Chemistry
, Pages 153-214
- Engaging Learners with Chemistry: Projects to Stimulate Interest and Participation, Chapter 9 Fostering Scientific Literacy with the Language of Science in the Production of a Nano-based After-sun Care Product in an Extracurricular Setting: A CLIL Approach in a Science Lab for School Students.
, Pages 154-191
- Chemical Modelling: Volume 14, Energetic processing of PAHs: isomerisation and dissociation.
, Volume 14
, Pages 195-216
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 3 SGLT2 Inhibitors in Development.
, Pages 29-87
- Theoretical Chemistry for Electronic Excited States, Chapter 2 Conceptual Development Centred on the Shapes and Topological Features of Potential Surfaces
, Pages 34-89
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 38, Organometallics aspects of C–H bond activation/functionalization.
, Volume 38
, Pages 48-74
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 9 Transition Metal‐Catalysed Direct Arylation of Unactivated Arenes with Aryl Halides.
, Pages 310-327
- Engaging Learners with Chemistry: Projects to Stimulate Interest and Participation, Contents Contents
, Pages P007-P014
- Theoretical Chemistry for Electronic Excited States, Subject Index
, Pages 221-225
- Photochemistry: Volume 13, Photophysical processes in condensed phases.
, Volume 13
, Pages 39-116