to explore results)
- Putting the ‘N’ in ACENE: Pyrazinacenes and their structural relatives.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Different topologies in three manganese-μ-azido 1D compounds: magnetic behavior and DFT-quantum Monte Carlo calculations.
, Dalton Trans.
- Polarization and assignment of the 3700 Å absorption spectrum of 1,4-diazine vapour.
, Discuss. Faraday Soc.
- Efficient synthesis of novel RGD based peptides and the conjugation of the pyrazine moiety to their N-terminus.
, New J. Chem.
- Aromatic azaheterocycle-cored luminogens with tunable physical properties via nitrogen atoms for sensing strong acids.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Structures of diazabenzene cations formed by radiolysis. An electron spin resonance study.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Electronic structure of 1,4-dihydro-1,2,4,5-tetrazines and of related 1,4-dihydroaromatic compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Hemes and hemoproteins. Part 9. Co-ordination of pyridines and diazines by the iron(III) porphyrin microperoxidase-8.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Supercollisions, photofragmentation and energy transfer in mixtures of pyrazine and carbon dioxide.
, Faraday Discuss.
- How the electrode potential controls the selection rules of the charge transfer mechanism of SERS.
, Chem. Commun.