to explore results)
- Hydrothermal formose reaction.
, New J. Chem.
- Phosphorylated sugars. Part XII. An unexpected phosphate-group migration during the attempted preparation of 2-deoxy-d-erythro-pentose 5-(dihydrogen phosphate) from glucometasaccharinic acid 6-phosphate.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Exploring PAZ/3′-overhang interaction to improve siRNA specificity. A combined experimental and modeling study.
, Chem. Sci.
- 985. Phosphorylated sugars. Part IX. A simple synthesis of 2-deoxy-D-ribose 5-phosphate [2-deoxy-D-erythro-pentose 5-(dihydrogen phosphate)].
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Phosphorylated sugars. Part XV. Syntheses of 3-deoxy-D-erythro- and 3-deoxy-D-threo-hexulosonic acid 6-(dihydrogen phosphates).
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1