Results 1 - 10 of 14
- Towards optimised drug delivery: structure and composition of testosterone enanthate in sodium dodecyl sulfate monolayers.
, Soft Matter
- Interaction of testosterone-based compounds with dodecyl sulphate monolayers at the air–water interface.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Meso and micro-scale effects of loading and air scouring on nitrifying bio-cord biofilm.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- Analysis of the usefulness of biological parameters for the control of activated sludge wastewater treatment plants in an interlaboratory study context.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Temporal analysis of protozoan lysis in a microfluidic device.
, Lab Chip
- Effect of fermentation with single and co-culture of lactic acid bacteria on okara: evaluation of bioactive compounds and volatile profiles.
, Food Funct.
- Propofol adsorption at the air/water interface: a combined vibrational sum frequency spectroscopy, nuclear magnetic resonance and neutron reflectometry study.
, Soft Matter
- Determination of the exogenous character of testosterone in bovine urine by gas chromatography-combustion-isotope ratio mass spectrometry†.
- Specific determination of testosterone in oily injections.
- Terrestrial ecosystems, increased solar ultraviolet radiation, and interactions with other climate change factors.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.