to explore results)
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 1 Membrane Transporters: Fundamentals, Function and Their Role in ADME.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-56
- The Medicinal Chemist's Guide to Solving ADMET Challenges, CHAPTER 8 Bile Salt Export Pump (BSEP) Inhibition.
, Pages 160-172
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 13 Treatments for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
, Pages 369-397
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 19 Designing Drugs with Dual Activity: Novel Dual Angiotensin II and Endothelin Receptor Antagonists.
, Pages 316-334
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- The Medicinal Chemist's Guide to Solving ADMET Challenges, Subject Index
, Pages 493-517
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 4 Hypertension and Vascular Toxicity of PM.
, Pages 121-142
- Perfluoroalkyl Substances: Synthesis, Applications, Challenges and Regulations, CHAPTER 10 Perfluoroalkylated Biomolecules for Medicinal Chemistry and Biological Studies.
, Pages 459-476
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Macrocyclic Inhibitors of GPCR's, Integrins and Protein–Protein Interactions.
, Pages 283-338