to explore results)
- A Cu(ii) mediated new desulfurization pathway involving elimination of ethylene sulfide.
, Dalton Trans.
- The halogen bond in thiirane⋯ClF: an example of a Mulliken inner complex.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Antibiotic activity and target discovery of three-membered natural product-derived heterocycles in pathogenic bacteria.
, Chem. Sci.
- New clicked thiirane derivatives as gelatinase inhibitors: the relevance of the P1′ segment.
, RSC Adv.
- Resonance-enhanced multiphoton ionisation spectroscopy of thiirane.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Ring opening reactions of thiiranes by alkoxo- and aryloxo-gold(I) complexes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- NBS/DMSO-mediated synthesis of (2,3-dihydrobenzo[b][1,4]oxathiin-3-yl)methanols from aryloxymethylthiiranes.
, New J. Chem.
- Products and mechanism of thermal decomposition of chlorpyrifos under inert and oxidative conditions.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Isolation of the key intermediates in the catalyst-free conversion of oxiranes to thiiranes in water at ambient temperature.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Conversion of a glycidyl methacrylate resin into a thiirane analogue and subsequent immobilisation of aliphatic amine and azole ligands.
, J. Mater. Chem.