to explore results)
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, Chapter 1 PLA Synthesis. From the Monomer to the Polymer.
, Pages 1-36
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 47 Technology and Biotechnology of Lactose Contained in Raw Food Materials.
, Pages 821-841
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Effect of milk composition and heating on flavor and aroma of yogurt.
, Pages 160-168
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, CHAPTER 12 Abiotic-hydrolytic Degradation of Poly(lactic acid).
, Pages 287-313
- ZnO Nanostructures: Fabrication and Applications, Chapter 7 Biosensing Devices.
, Pages 194-212
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, NMR of liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 42
, Pages 450-497
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, Synthetic macromolecules.
, Volume 42
, Pages 420-449
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 6 Biodegradable Polyesters: Synthesis and Physical Properties.
, Pages 149-196
- Polymer Nanofibers: Building Blocks for Nanotechnology, Chapter 7 Biological Functional Properties and Their Applications
, Pages 349-409