to explore results)
- An overview of recent developments in the analytical detection of new psychoactive substances (NPSs).
- A disposable simultaneous electrochemical sensor array based on a molecularly imprinted film at a NH2-graphene modified screen-printed electrode for determination of psychotropic drugs.
- Syntheses and transformations of α-azido
ketones and related derivatives.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- A validated gas chromatography mass spectrometry method for simultaneous determination of cathinone related drug enantiomers in urine and plasma.
, RSC Adv.
- Investigations of the genotoxic properties of two synthetic cathinones (3-MMC, 4-MEC) which are used as psychoactive drugs.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Direct analysis in real time mass spectrometry (DART-MS) of “bath salt” cathinone
- A molecular approach on the ability of functionalized single walled carbon nanotube for cathinone sensing.
, RSC Adv.
- Isolation and structural determination of non-racemic tertiary cathinone derivatives.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Forensic electrochemistry: the electroanalytical sensing of synthetic cathinone-derivatives and their accompanying adulterants in “legal high” products.
- From linked open data to molecular interaction: studying selectivity trends for ligands of the human serotonin and dopamine transporter.
, Med. Chem. Commun.