to explore results)
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Natural Products: The Secondary Metabolites, The characterization and determination of the carbon skeleton of a natural product.
, Volume 17
, Pages 35-62
- Nanotechnology: Consequences for Human Health and the Environment, Chapter 3 Nanoparticles in the Atmosphere.
, Volume 24
, Pages 35-49
- Principles of Environmental Chemistry, Chapter 6 Environmental Organic Chemistry.
, Pages 279-313
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Case Studies of Source Apportionment from North America.
, Pages 126-167
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 1, Monoterpenoids.
, Volume 1
, Pages 7-50