to explore results)
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 From Natural Product to Clinical Trials: NPI-0052 (Salinosporamide A), a Marine Actinomycete-Derived Anticancer Agent.
, Pages 355-373
- Peptide Therapeutics: Strategy and Tactics for Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls, Chapter 12 Transport, Stability and Delivery Considerations for the Design of Peptide Drugs.
, Pages 421-471
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Chapter 3 Immediate and Selective Control of Protein Abundance Using the dTAG System.
, Pages 55-74
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 11 Development of Peptide-Based Diagnostic and Therapeutic Agents in Oncology.
, Pages 326-363
- Anti-fibrotic Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 6 Targeting the Ubiquitin Proteasome System in Pulmonary Fibrosis.
, Pages 165-184
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 38, Peptide and protein based pharmaceuticals.
, Volume 38
, Pages 203-252
- Protein–Protein Interaction Regulators, CHAPTER 8 Discovery and Development of Mcl-1 Inhibitors as Anti-cancer Therapeutics: Hit to Clinical Candidate Optimization.
, Pages 171-208
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 10 Peptide Therapeutics: Oncology.
, Pages 278-325
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 7 Targeted Protein Degradation Chemical Probes.
, Pages 150-181
- Anti-fibrotic Drug Discovery, Subject Index
, Pages 340-347