to explore results)
- Electrochemistry: Volume 14, Newer polymer electrolytes and electrocatalysts for direct alcohol fuel cells.
, Volume 14
, Pages 102-193
- Catalysis: Volume 30, Deactivation mechanisms in methanol-to-hydrocarbons chemistry.
, Volume 30
, Pages 146-156
- Catalysis: Volume 23, Catalysis involved in dimethylether production and as an intermediate in the generation of hydrocarbons via Fischer-Tropsch synthesis and MTG process.
, Volume 23
, Pages 284-315
- Advanced Oil Crop Biorefineries, Chapter 5 Assessment of Economic and Environmental Cost-benefits of Developed Biorefinery Schemes.
, Pages 203-279
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Catalysis: Volume 25, PdZn based catalysts: connecting electronic and geometric structure with catalytic performance.
, Volume 25
, Pages 77-117
- Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting: Materials, Processes and Architectures, CHAPTER 12 Key Intermediates in the Hydrogenation and Electrochemical Reduction of CO2.
, Pages 333-358
- Catalysis: Volume 23, Selective oxidation catalysis on rhenium-oxide catalysts.
, Volume 23
, Pages 316-349
- Heterogeneous Catalysis for Energy Applications, CHAPTER 12 Catalytic Conversion of CO2 to Fuels and Value-added Chemicals.
, Pages 397-430
- Catalysis: Volume 26, Chapter 6 Shape selectivity in zeolite catalysis. The Methanol to Hydrocarbons (MTH) reaction.
, Volume 26
, Pages 179-217