to explore results)
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 7 Fats and Oils
, Pages 149-201
- Chemical Biotechnology and Bioengineering, CHAPTER 2 Chemical Modulators for Enzymatic Reactions.
, Pages 11-52
- Magnetic Resonance in Food Science: Defining Food by Magnetic Resonance, A New Ultra Rapid Screening Method for Olive Oil Health Claim Evaluation Using Selective Pulse NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 84-92
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Oil and Phytochemicals from Small Fruit Seeds.
, Pages 224-230
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials in Analytical Chemistry, Chapter 6 Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Analytical Micro- and Nanotechnologies.
, Pages 200-240
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 11 Advances in Catalysis for More Sustainable Synthesis of Phenolics.
, Pages 245-267
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 7 Green Synthetic Procedures under Hydrodynamic and Acoustic Cavitation.
, Pages 141-174
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 8 Wine and Beverages
, Pages 202-240
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Changes in antioxidant concentration of virgin olive oil during thermal oxidation.
, Pages 578-582